OPEN TO BOYS & GIRLS
Nursery through Kindergarten (Ages 3-5)
It’s surely a "Small World" at the Pre-School
Every activity and event is planned specifically for the very
special needs of 3 - 5 year olds.
Each exciting day there is…
- Live music to sing and dance to with glee.
- Mixed media arts & crafts for the most imaginative creations.
- Athletics for sporting games and fun-filled movement and
- Swimming. Daily swim instruction and recreational swim for
fun and learning.
- Nature, Farming & Gardening to discover the natural
world around us.
- Story time for imagining “What if…”
- Dramatic Play with everything from dress-up costumes to
AND THERE IS MORE…
- Carnivals - Parades - Olympics - Show Time - Festivals
YEAR ‘ROUND’ COMMITMENT
The highest quality summer experience for pre-schoolers is
a reflection of Laurel Hill’s winter program. Our classes
from nursery through eighth grade represent an unsurpassed
tradition of academic and artistic achievement, social growth,
and self-discovery. The Laurel Hill School is prepared to
serve your child’s schooling and recreational interests
throughout the year.